Sunday, January 2, 2011

I love, love, love my IPad.

I found this link when I was blog surfing. This amazing page is a huge list of every cricut cartridges out there and their handbooks. From this link, I was able to download the handbooks of all the cartridges I have. I was able to do this in my iBooks on my iPad. There was a button that said download to IBooks. It was so easy. I love,love love it!! I was working on my new project tonight. I was able to flip back in forth from each book in a matter of seconds. When I use my gypsy. I still need to keep those handbooks close by. My mother has a color nook, she was able to do the same. I am sure it works the same for the iPhone or iPod touch. Try it out. It is so easy.

http://www.cricut.com/information/cartridge_library.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment